We have known about the possibility of Zucchini and Carrot joining our family for several months now. It’s about time to make a decision.
Logistically, we are going to need to decide soon (TPR court date is coming up, need to give our tenant notice if we are taking over his unit….).
But, it is mostly time for me (us) to make a decision emotionally. So many things trigger this feeling of not knowing which direction our life is headed.
Making a dentist appointment for 6 months from now, “What time of day is good for you?”
Buying a new cordless phone–two handsets are fine. Oh, what if we take over upstairs… better get three…
The uncertainty is bubbling inside and starting to get to me. And Lord help the person who tries to listen. I get rather defensive–arguing either side of this.
It’s about time for a resolution.
I want to listen to my gut, but it gets murky. The closest I’ve been able to get is routinely asking myself, “If I were a betting woman, I bet we __will/won’t__ take the girls.”