“We have a social worker”
Her name is Kelly.
She sounds young-ish, professional, and nice. Let’s hope.
She’s coming to the house on Wednesday.
To Do List this weekend:
- Hang the new mailbox
- Vacuum and sweep, especially the couch and chairs.
- Fill in cracks in tile in bathroom with caulk
- Find someone to take gorgeous antique knob off of bathroom door that only locks from the inside and replace it with one that can be unlocked from the outside
- Vacuum and sweep the dog hair again.
- Wipe down inside of fridge. Yuck.
- Those clothes that have been waiting for that clothing swap you’ve been planning? Take them to Goodwill already.
- Teach Bingo to sweep his own hair.
- Clean steps leading to tenants unit.
- Figure out a good snack for 6pm meeting. Preferably one without cheese so Bingo has half a chance of demonstrating his good manners he sometimes has. Croi has ruled hummus “the most stereotypical white snack I could have possibly suggested.” I’m thinking fruit & ginger-honey yogurt dip? And muffins? Veg & Dip? It’s dinner time, though, really.
- Straighten basement. I mean, just a little.
- Check yard (especially near sidewalk) for stray dog poo from neighbor dogs.
- I’m sure I will add 18 things to this list before then.
- Vacuum and sweep.
And find another song to sing while doing this other than Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly…..